- Kicking ass during an hour-long morning hill workout.
- Having an entire day of challenging, rewarding, and well-paying work, with no fear of not being able to pay the bills.
- Getting a 3,000-meter evening swim workout finished in just less than 60 minutes.
- Being too warm in a light jacket on the walk home (nobody does springtime better than the states...and the District...south of the Mason-Dixon Line!).
- Picking up a special Ben & Jerry's treat and savoring it completely without an iota of guilt.
- Putting on my most comfy pajamas and being contently exhausted.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Posted by Strouterat 11:21 PM